I just love anonymous comments. OK they hide and you cannot engage them in discussion, but they usually hit a nerve. And as dear old Oskar said “the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about”
If someone wants to comment and hide their identity – well let them. Of course their IP is easily found and they can be tracked back but why bother. They have not left their name for their own reasons. People like me who publish blogs will always get disparaging comments, and I say please send more because it is a reality check and triggers discussion.
maintain the rage, give me a hard time, chop down the tall poppy, your comments are most welcome.
- Note on My Comments Policy (Kukla) (leiterreports.typepad.com)
- Anonymous Comments Are Now Open Across the Sugar Network! (fabsugar.com)
- Anonymous Comments Are Now Open on PopSugar! (popsugar.com)
- Libel ‘threat’ to web anonymity (bbc.co.uk)
- Wired Launches Major Investigation Into Anonymous by Promising Not to Out Anonymous [Anonymous] (gawker.com)